Last updated on March 13th, 2019 at 01:39 pm
Don’t let a mess ruin your sleep! Stay organized with one of our handmade nightstands!
The other day I was reorganizing my bedroom when I noticed something about myself. I love to collect books, especially it appeared, on the floor around my bed. I had about half a dozen books on the floor near my nightstand, and probably another half dozen or so split between the small shelf and tabletop of my nightstand. So much space was covered in books and other small trinkets that I had barely enough space for a glass of water, my phone and glasses.
As I cleaned, finding books I forgot I had started reading in the first place, it got me thinking how much I’d love a nightstand with a drawer to hide my knick-knacks and a real shelf to house my book collection…or at least the few I’m determined to finish this year!
If you’re a hoarder of books like me, you may be looking for a versatile nightstand that offers both functionality and some storage. If you’re in search of more space for your accessories, maybe you’re looking for a nightstand that acts as an extension of your dresser or maybe you’re looking for a nightstand simply to house a lamp, book and alarm clock.
We have many nightstands to choose from, but I’ve dug through our inventory and found some that I think highlight the unique styles we offer and compliment our handmade beds.
1. Vermont Shaker Bedside Table: This nightstand offers one drawer and is styled with 4-sided tapered legs in a simple, yet modern Shaker design. It’s great for the minimalist at heart. while still providing storage space. It’s available in Cherry, Maple and Walnut woods and is 19” wide x 26” high x 19” deep.
2. Sarah 1 Drawer Nightstand with Shelf: With an open design, this nightstand features a single drawer and a handy bottom shelf. It’s available in 2 heights in natural Cherry or Maple and 12 stain colors. The shelf can double as either a place to display a collection and/or artifact or can offer additional storage–add a basket for flair to collect socks and scarves! This nightstand is 22” wide x 24” or 28” high x 22” deep.
3. American Shaker Nightstand: Featuring both a single drawer and shelf, this nightstand offers a less open design, helpful for storage. You could put a small basket in the cubby space or line up some of your favorite nighttime reads. This nightstand is available in Cherry, Maple or Walnut woods and can be designed to fit your needs with options for it’s design. It measures 22” wide x 28” high x 17” deep.
4. Cherry Moon 1-Drawer Night Stand With Door: This nightstand features the signature Cherry Moon reverse tapered legs and gentle arching curve on the bottom. This design offers both a single drawer and shelf with a door to keep your belongings hidden. This is great for someone in need of extra storage space. It’s available in Cherry, Maple and Walnut woods with Walnut knobs and measures 23” wide x 26” high x 17” deep.
5. Green Mountain 3-Drawer Nightstand: The contemporary style of the Green Mountain Nightstand showcases flared legs and a slightly concave design. Featuring three drawers, this nightstand is perfect for someone who needs a little extra storage space for accessories…think socks, belts, scarves. It’s available in Cherry, Maple, Oak and Walnut with Brushed Nickel or Black knobs and measures 22” wide x 25” high x 18.5” deep.
So, whether you’re like me and need more storage space to keep your bedside organized or you’re just looking for a nightstand to keep a lamp and alarm clock on, we’ve got you covered.
Our friendly team is always available for any questions you may have about our furniture, contact us toll free at 888-390-5571. Shop for your nightstand and bedroom furniture securely and conveniently from our online store, order by phone or stop into our Stonehurst Showroom today!
Already following our Blog? For more info sign up for our e-newsletter
This blog is written by your friends at Vermont Woods Studios. Check out our Vermont made furniture and home decor online and visit our showroom and art gallery at Stonehurst, the newly restored 1800s farmhouse nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains.