Last updated on January 18th, 2017 at 01:56 pm
The Beauty and Simplicity of Wooden Nesting Tables
Nesting tables are one of those unique furniture pieces that don’t get a lot of attention. Which is a shame, because they are quite versatile and chic. Nesting tables are wonderful not only because of their unique look, but they are great for homes with limited space. They allow you the versatility of having three separate tables while only taking up the space of one! You can bring them out during parties as floating tables for drinks, or even as a tray for food. Use them as bedside tables or end tables in your living room. The possibilities are endless with these magic little tables.
Some key characteristics of nesting tables that make them must have’s for the modern home:
1. Simplicity. No gratuitous embellishments will be found here! Emphasis is on the natural beauty of the wood.
2. Modern Styling. Especially in walnut, these tables are sleek and modern looking.
3. Versatility. Use them to complement your existing modern furniture collection or use them as accent pieces alongside vintage styled decor.
4. Functionality. They are sturdy and solidly built for everyday use!
5. Unique arrangement. Made in 3 stacks, you can use them in a ladder arrangement or use them all separately.
Here at Vermont Woods Studios, you can find nesting tables that do their job as convenient space-savers and, as an added bonus, they are environmentally friendly and made right here in Vermont.
Our New England Shaker Nesting Tables are beautiful and simple, designed to match any home decor. With clean lines and dovetail joinery, these tables are meant to be displayed. With your purchase, you’ll receive 3 nesting tables in your choice of cherry. maple, oak or walnut woods. I’ll also point out that with our current sale (ending soon!), you’ll be able to save up to 20%*.
What do you think of nesting tables? Could they fit into the decor of your home?
Already following our Blog? For more info sign up for our e-newsletter