Maple Corner Woodworks, located in Calais, Vermont, creates some of the finest wood furniture made anywhere in the world. Lead by visionary craftsman Robin Chase, Maple Corner produces some of our most sought after designs. Best-selling collections by Maple Corner Woodworks include the Vermont Shaker collection, American Shaker, Cherry Moon, and Andover Modern.
Here’s what some of our customers are saying about the workmanship and quality of furniture coming out of the Maple Corner Woodworks team:
- “I see Robin’s furniture as a reflection of his own demeanor: elegant, refined and genuine. He’s a master at combining authentic Shaker sensibilities with modern, contemporary design.” -Peggy Farabaugh, Founder @ Vermont Woods Studios
- “Beautiful and fantastically crafted furniture. The furniture is just a delight to be around.” – Customer from Menlo Park, CA
- “[Their furniture] is truly a work of art. This is a gorgeous piece of furniture, impeccably finished and about as high a quality as I’ve ever seen.” – Customer from Alexandria, VA
- “We love [their] craftsmanship. Each piece is a work of art.” – Customer from Shaftsbury, VT
- “This exceeds anything we ever dreamed of! Every piece is just spectacular.” – Customer from Maryland
- “It’s quite simply beautiful, and exactly what I needed. It is so exquisitely crafted- I keep opening and closing the drawer, amazed at how smooth it is, and stroking the grain! It is the first piece of ‘real’ furniture I’ve ever bought for myself. There’ s a palpable difference sitting at a desk made from living wood as opposed to all the fake industrial substances out there.” – Customer from Chicago, IL
Read more about Maple Corner Woodworks or shop the entire catalog online.
Already following our Blog? For more info sign up for our e-newsletter
This blog is written by your friends at Vermont Woods Studios. Check out our Vermont made furniture and home decor online and visit our showroom and art gallery at Stonehurst, the newly restored 1800s farmhouse nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains.