In stock, cash and carry only or Contact us for shipping quote.
Interested in a distinctive, luxury, wooden table made from thick organic, rustic wood slabs? Our Large Wooden Slab Table is hand-made to order, in your choice of eco-friendly, American natural cherry, walnut, oak, maple, English elm or any number of other thick, solid wood slabs. Natural cherry and maple is a popular two-tone combination, as is the pairing of cherry and walnut. But just about anything you have in mind is possible with the synergy of your imagination and our design and craftsmanship.
The wood slab table shown here was made of claro walnut by master craftsman, Dan Mosheim. Customers work closely with Dan, beginning with the choice of a wood slab that meets their esthetic and dimensional needs. Then a base is designed, usually of wood or metal that Dan's son Sam hand forges in his metal shop. The Mosheim family has become quite renowned in the world of wooden slab tables. They are experts at bringing your vision of the perfect slab table design elements to life.
Stated price is based on a recent Large Wood Slab Table of dimensions: 58" wide x 92" long x 30" high, in American maple and cherry. Custom sizes and variations priced accordingly.
- Handmade of thick solid wood slabs
- Choice of natural cherry, elm, maple, oak, walnut, kauri and many other character woods
- Available in your choice of small, medium, large and massive, oversized tables
- Top shape: free-form rectangular (other shapes available)
- Top thickness: 1" to 3" thicknesses
- Top edging: rounded live edge (other choices available).
- Premium quality wide boards selected for top.
- Built to order. Custom sizes and options available.
- Joinery: Mortise and tenon.
- Finish: Hand-rubbed natural oil or natural/synthetic oil blend.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Shipping not included