Shopping made quick and easy! Save 25% instantly on our beautiful classic Vermont Shaker Bedroom Set. Our ultra-luxurious, natural solid cherry, Vermont Shaker Furniture features traditional straight lines that are clean and simple, but oh so elegant. Perfect proportions, carefully-selected extra-wide boards, tapered posts and legs, straight aprons with top and bottom cove moldings and traditional, chamfered edges, round button Shaker knobs yield a delicate appearance that belies our sturdy construction.
Each set is skillfully crafted in Vermont using sustainably harvested woods. Our craftsmen are passionate woodworkers, many of whom have been handcrafting high end furniture in Vermont for generations.
The pricing of this set reflects a 25% discount from our regular prices and will not be further reduced by any advertised sales.
Base Price represents (1) Queen-size bed, (1) 6-Drawer Chest and (2) 1-Drawer Nightstands
Shown in natural cherry wood, (1) Queen-size bed, (2) 1-Drawer Nightstands, (1) 6-Drawer Chest
Matching Furniture is available online in our Vermont Shaker Collection
Furniture Set Includes:
Buy with Confidence
- Depth of drawers, front to back is 20" (limited by drawer hardware).
- Width of drawers is determined by bed size but all available space is utilized.
- Drawers are 6" high, while overall storage unit height is determined by the available space under bed,
- Storage units are stationary and are NOT attached to the bed.
- All beds ordered with underbed storage will include a 'vanity footboard' which extends down to just above floor level to conceal the ends of the storage units beneath the bed.
- Only one storage unit will fit under a twin bed.
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company. These professionals will deliver to your home and place your new furniture in the location of your choice.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 8-14 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.