Our weatherproof POLYWOOD® 16" high Square Garden Planters are as sturdy and heavy as solid teak wood but without the maintenance. Choose from six traditional colors: white, black, green, teak, mahogany and sand. Get the look and beauty of traditional outdoor wood flower box planters without the refinishing and upkeep. High end POLYWOOD® recycled plastic lumber combined with premium stainless steel hardware makes our Outdoor Garden Planters the perfect choice for your outdoor porch, deck, patio, garden, or lawn. It includes free shipping and carrries a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this flower box during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off over in the park or garden
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.