Our high end, POLYWOOD® South Beach Counter Height Side Table is a durable, low-maintenance end table. Great small table for patio, pool and deck. This 26" tall end table or side table rises to the top in durability and stands strong through the toughest outdoor and marine environments. Sturdy and heavy as solid teak wood tables but without the maintenance. It includes free shipping and carries a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Available in 13 vibrant or traditional colors: Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor beach, pool and patio furniture. No need to store this small POLYWOOD® table during winter months - leave it outside! Perfect for your outdoor patio, pool, deck, porch or yacht-- whether you're in Miami FL, Nantucket MA or Los Angeles CA. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching outdoor furniture.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the boat, deck or patio
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 13 Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
Slate Grey, Pacific Blue and Sunset Red colors are normally held in stock and should be ready to ship within 5 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map at Figure A below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
All other colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map at Figure B below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver. UPS/Fedex deliveries are threshold and common carrier deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page:
We provide wood samples for $5 each. You may keep them or return them for store credit.