If you’re looking to create an outdoor dining area that takes simple elegance and unsurpassed comfort to a whole new level, then you need the POLYWOOD®; Signature 5-Piece Dining Set. This classy set will win the stamp of approval from friends and family alike. Available in seven attractive, fade-resistant colors, the set comes with four Signature Dining Chairs and a Round 48” Dining Table. This durable furniture, which is built to last and look good for years, is constructed of solid POLYWOOD®; recycled lumber for a painted wood look without all of the maintenance real wood requires. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Furniture Set Includes:
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via common freight carrier and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 3-5 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: