In stock, cash and carry only or Contact us for shipping quote.
This colorful Kids Picnic Table is inspired by Classic Adirondack designs and is perfectly sized to fit small children. This high quality kids furniture is made from easy-to-clean low-maintenance recycled plastic. Get the look and beauty of traditional solid wood outdoor furniture without the refinishing and upkeep hassles. POLYWOOD® recycled plastic lumber combined with premium stainless steel hardware makes our outdoor kids furniture the best choice for your play area or sandbox. 13 bright vibrant colors: blue, teak, tangerine, red, sand, mahogany, lime, lemon yellow, green, black, aruba, slate grey or white. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this small picnic table during winter months - leave it outside! Perfect children's furniture for your outdoor patio, pool, deck, porch -- whether you're in Miami FL, Nantucket MA or Los Angeles CA. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Available to view at the Guilford Welcome Center in Aruba or purchase online Kids Picnic Table
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 13 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
This item is currently in our Showroom. Delivery may take 1-8 weeks, depending on your location. Please contact us
for more information.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page:
We provide wood samples for $5 each. You may keep them or return them for store credit.