Inspired by nature's seashells and the perfect style for your shore homes deck, patio, or pool. Durable plastic lumber construction gives you the look and beauty of a real wood rocker without the upkeep hassles. POLYWOOD® is a recycled solid plastic lumber combined with stainless steel hardware which makes the Seashell Adirondack Rocking Chair the perfect choice for harsh outdoor environments. A curved seat and fan back on this rocker are contoured for extra comfort. Elbow support and wide armrests make it easy to get up (optional, colorful cushions also available). POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this rocker during the off season - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching side table or coffee table.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.