This historic Rustic Barnwood Dining Table is a classic combination of pure, rustic barn and contemporary urban smooth. Features old 19th-century barn beams as legs and a large table top with 23"- wide tongue-and-groove boards that fit together - oh, so nicely! One of these boards is an extension leaf.
- Artisan-crafted in Vermont, USA, of recycled barn wood.
- Each piece custom-built with its own unique characteristics.
- Available in FSC-certified wood.
- Customize to include names, dates or other creative personal touches.
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oil finish standard. Custom finishes available upon request.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Prices start at USD$3,200.00.
- Shipping not included
Please Contact us for your custom quote