Designed for heavy commercial use, our 53" Park Collection Picnic Table seats 8 people and stands strong through the toughest outdoor. POLYWOOD® park benches are as sturdy and heavy as solid teak wood benches but without all the maintenance. It includes free shipping and a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Available in 6 colors: teak, mahogany, black, white, green and sand. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor commercial furniture. No need to store this park bench during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Buy additional matching park furnture.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow over in the park or garden
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via common freight carrier and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 3-5 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: