Designed for heavy commercial use, our Park Collection Backless Bench rises to the top in performance. This All-Weather bench stands strong through the toughest outdoor and marine environments. POLYWOOD® park benches are as sturdy and heavy as solid teak wood benches but without the maintenance. It includes free shipping and a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Available in 6 traditional colors: white, black, forest green, teak, sand and mahogany. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor park, boardwalk and beach furniture. Ask us about wholesale discount. No need to store this park bench during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made commercial POLYWOOD® park benches POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching table.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow over in the park or on the beach
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver. UPS/Fedex deliveries are threshold and common carrier deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.