Our POLYWOOD® 37 inch Outdoor Square Dining, Counter Height or Bar Tables rise to the top in durability and stand strong through the toughest outdoor, beach, boat, patio and marine environments. Available in 3 heights: standard 29" dining height, 37" counter height and 42" bar height. Sturdy and heavy as solid teak wood tables-- with low maintenance. Available in 7 colors: teak, mahogany, black, white, green, slate grey and sand. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor dining furniture. It includes free shipping and carries a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. No need to store this square POLYWOOD® table during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pait with a matching chair.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the patio or beach
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors are normally held in stock and should be ready to ship within 5 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.