Our POLYWOOD® 31 inch Outdoor Square Bistro-style Dining Table rises to the top in durability and stands strong through the toughest outdoor, beach, boat, patio and seaside environments. Also available in Counter (37") and Bar Height (42"). This high quality outdoor bistro height table is made from recycled plastic containers. Sturdy and heavy as solid teak wood tables but without the maintenance. Available in 7 colors: teak, mahogany, black, white, green, slate grey and sand. It includes free shipping and carries a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor dining furniture. No need to store this square POLYWOOD® table during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow over on the beach, boat, deck or patio
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.