Our luxury Modern Shaker Style Open Bookcase is handmade using premium wood and solidly crafted to last a lifetime. Every home or office needs a professional looking wood bookcase that will endure for years! All our Modern Shaker fine furniture collection is handcrafted to order in Vermont in your choice of solid cherry, maple, or walnut woods with a natural eco-friendly non-toxic oil finish that not only protects, but enhances the natural beauty of the wood.
Base Price represents: 41"W x 14.5"D x 55"H in natural cherry or natural maple hardwood.
Shown In natural Cherry with rounded profiles.
- Front Bookcase in image is: 751⁄2"W x 181⁄2"D x 30"H
- Left Back Bookcase in image is: 41"W x 181⁄2"D x 55"H
- Right Back Bookcase in image is: 41"W x 181⁄2"D x 72"H
Matching Furniture available online in our Modern Shaker Collection
Smallest: 41"W x 141⁄2"D x 55"H
Largest: 41"W x 181⁄2"D x 72"H
- 141⁄2" depth provides a shelf depth of 12" and comes with 3 adjustable shelves and one fixed bottom shelf.
- 181⁄2" depth provides a shelf depth of 16".
- 55" high bookcase has fixed bottom shelf and three adjustable shelves
- 72" high bookcase has fixed shelves at bottom and 30" off the floor, and comes with three adjustable shelves.
- Front bookcase with 30" height comes with two adjustable shelves, one for each side, and one fixed bottom shelf.
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company. These professionals will deliver to your home and place your new furniture in the location of your choice.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 8-12 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.