Recycled plastic materials equals maintenance free! Influenced by the Classic Adirondack chair styling, this updated version utilizes premium solid plastic that provides the look and beauty of a traditional wood Adirondack rocker without all the refinishing and upkeep hassles! All weather POLYWOOD® recycled plastic lumber fastened with premium stainless steel hardware makes our Long Island Rocking Chair the perfect choice for your outdoor porch, deck or patio. Add optional seat cushions for extra comfort. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this rocker during winter months - leave it outside! And easy to clean with just soap and water. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching coffee table or end table.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 13 Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.