A unique lattice design in the back of this chair gives this high-end, American-made chair a delicate appearance. The intricate diamond lattice pattern on the back and meticulous attention to detail is something that your children and grandchildren will enjoy when they inherit these chairs.
Base Price represents side chair with upholstered seat
Shown In natural cherry with black upholstered seats
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural or stained cherry, maple or oak woods
- For additional Construction and Finish Details
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company. These professionals will deliver to your home and place your new furniture in the location of your choice.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 8-12 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.