Our Jefferson Rocker is a Stately styled porch rocking chair that is made from low-maintenance recycled solid plastic. Enjoy the look and beauty of traditional wood construction without the refinishing and upkeep hassles. POLYWOOD® is a recycled plastic lumber joined with premium stainless steel hardware which makes the Jefferson Rocking Chair the best all weather choice for your porch, deck or patio. And POLYWOOD® will not warp, crack, or rot. It includes free shipping and a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Available in 7 traditional colors. Optional seat bottom cushion is available for added comfort. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this rocker during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching side table or coffee table.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow over in the garden, park or lawn
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors are normally held in stock and should be ready to ship within 5 business days of placing your order. Unless your order includes cushions, please refer to the map at Figure A below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
All orders that include cushions should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map at Figure B below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.