Dana Thomas Buffet
Buy Now! Customize with options below.
In 1902, the famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright created an enormous dining room in the luxury home he designed for Susan Lawrence Dana. This high end stand-alone Sideboard-Buffet design is based on actual measurements from the buffet in the original Dana Thomas house, Custom handmade to order with solid natural quarter sawn white oak or cherry wood. The ultimate in authentic custom fine dining furniture, this piece is destined to be a cherished family heirloom! Item number 6-DTH-38-xx.
Base Price represents any finish
Shown In Parkton Oak with optional top shelf
Matching Furniture is available online in our Copeland Frank Lloyd Wright® Furniture Collection
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Overall: 71"L x 19"D x 42"H
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural quartersawn oak & natural cherry
- Available in natural cherry wood, Parkton Cherry Stain, Parkton Oak Stain, or Madison Oak Stain
- Each authentic piece bears a unique serial number, its date of creation, and the signature of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Clear, non-toxic, low maintenance, durable, hand rubbed lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
Buy With Confidence
Please contact us with your questions.
Why buy from us? Top 10 Reasons to Buy Copeland Furniture at Vermont Woods Studios