Our Custom Walnut Live Edge Slab Table is handmade to order by custom artisan furniture designer, Dan. Table shown is handcrafted of eco-friendly claro walnut. Also available in your choice of American natural cherry, oak, maple or any number of other thick, solid wood slabs.
Work directly with artisan furniture designer Dan to bring your vision of the perfect Custom Walnut Slab Table to life. Select 1" to 4" thick slabs either online or in person at our affiliated lumber yards.
Choose from eco-friendly, natural, thick, live edge wood slabs, burl slabs, highly figured wood slabs, quarter-sawn wood slabs and book-matched wood slab sets, all sustainably harvested, reclaimed, recycled or salvaged. Communicate your vision to Dan who will design and build a unique, elegant heirloom table your family and guests will adore.
- Available in your choice of small, medium and large slab table size
- Table shown measures 32-34"W x 10'L
- Custom sizes and variations priced accordingly. Contact us for details and estimates
- Handmade in Vermont, USA, of thick solid wood slabs with or without live edge
- Choice of natural cherry, maple, oak, walnut and many other character woods
- Top shape- free form rectangular (other shapes available)
- Top thickness- 2” (other thicknesses available)
- Top edging- rounded live edge (other choices available)
- Premium quality wide boards selected for top
- Steel base
- Built to order. Custom sizes and options available
- Joinery: Mortise and tenon (other joinery options available)
- Finish: Hand-rubbed natural oil or natural/synthetic oil blend
- Shipping not included
See more live edge wood slab tables