This ultra luxury custom made, full size pool table, artfully handcrafted by Dan won first prize in the 2005 Custom Woodworking Business Magazine Design Contest, in the Specialty Items category. Choose your favorite woods and customize this game table to suit your needs and decor. This is the perfect extravagant gift for the pool player with exquisite taste!
Collaborate on this game table design and work with furniture artisan Dan, to create the perfect size, shape and style for your artful home. Make it your own work of art! Incorporate personal touches where you like, such as handcarved names, dates or a special theme. Choose your favorite woods or those shown in the photo.
Give this custom artisan billiard, snooker or pool table as a holiday, wedding or house-warming gift! The experience of working with a world renowned furniture artisan to customize a piece of furniture made especially for you is a thrill you and your loved one will always remember.
- Shown with natural solid mahogany case with walnut moldings and curly maple panels and rails, and mahogany legs with ebony appliqués. One inch framed slate.
- Dimensions: 110" L x 60"W x 33"H.
- Customize this game table with your exact dimensions, whether for billiards, pool or snooker.
- Artisan crafted in Vermont, USA, of natural solid hardwoods and hardwood veneers.
- Each piece custom built with its own unique characteristics.
- Available in many FSC-certified wood choices.
- Customize to include names, dates or other creative personal touches.
- Finish: Hand-rubbed finish standard.
- Custom finishes available upon request.
- Artisan furniture is the ultimate extravagant gift!
- Lifetime Guarantee
Natural variations in real wood and hand applied finishes make each piece of furniture unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from real trees. They are considered hallmarks of genuine authenticity and quality.
Heartwood and Sapwood: We use both heartwood & sapwood in our furniture and do our best to keep the grain color consistent. You may however, notice grain color variations particularly on the bottom of table tops and on table legs.
Mineral Deposits: One characteristic of natural wood (particularly cherry) is the mineral deposit--a small black fleck in the grain where sap was stored. Mineral deposits (or pitch pockets) are natural and randomly occurring. They do not diminish the strength or quality of your furniture, but rather add to its uniqueness.
Cherry Wood Color: Natural cherry wood starts out as a light-toned wood. It darkens as it is exposed to light. This process depends upon the amount of natural and artificial light in the room. It can take anywhere from a month to a number of years. Most customers report that their furniture darkens within 4-6 months.
Furniture Returns: The use of sapwood and frequency of mineral deposits in our furniture is reflected in the product photos throughout our website. Like any other fine furniture maker, we cannot guarantee the absence of mineral deposits or sapwood and we cannot consider their presence a reason for furniture returns.