This Luxury Custom Collector's Cabinet is a unique handmade solid wood cabinet perfect for storing your most precious collectibles, silverware, china, linens or other finery. A custom piece of high end furniture for your home, this cleverly designed artisan cabinet features:
Also available in natural cherry wood with tiger maple drawer fronts and tiger maple raised and beaded door panels. Available with 4 drawers and 1 adjustable shelf as shown or with eight drawers. Contact us to customize.
Handmade with meticulous attention to detail, this artisan furniture piece is a work of art that your family will treasure for generations. It's an extraordinary value for this fine handmade, one of a kind cabinet. The craftsman is an expert in fine furniture making and we are proud to represent him; one of the top wood furniture makers in Vermont.
- Solid natural maple wood construction
- 4 walnut wood drawer fronts with handcrafted contrasting maple drawer pulls
- 1 adjustable shelf - top right, behind door
- Walnut raised and beaded door panels concealing the drawers and shelf
- 1 large maple drawer (under doors) with handcrafted solid walnut drawer pulls
- Stunning walnut bead accents on the outside corner of each leg
- Shown in solid maple wood with solid black walnut wood accents.
- Tabletop : 29 3/8" W x 18 3/8"D x 55 1/4"H
- Handmade in Vermont of solid maple wood with solid black walnut accents.
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Finished with a clear, non-toxic, hand-rubbed varnish from Vermont Natural Coatings. The eco-friendly, low VOC finish is made of whey, a by-product of the Vermont cheesmaking industry and has been internationally acclaimed for its quality.
Natural variations in real wood and hand applied finishes make each piece of furniture unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from real trees. They are considered hallmarks of genuine authenticity and quality.
Heartwood and Sapwood: We use both heartwood & sapwood in our furniture and do our best to keep the grain color consistent. You may however, notice grain color variations particularly on the bottom of table tops and on table legs.
Mineral Deposits: One characteristic of natural wood (particularly cherry) is the mineral deposit--a small black fleck in the grain where sap was stored. Mineral deposits (or pitch pockets) are natural and randomly occurring. They do not diminish the strength or quality of your furniture, but rather add to its uniqueness.
Cherry Wood Color: Natural cherry wood starts out as a light-toned wood. It darkens as it is exposed to light. This process depends upon the amount of natural and artificial light in the room. It can take anywhere from a month to a number of years. Most customers report that their furniture darkens within 4-6 months.
Furniture Returns: The use of sapwood and frequency of mineral deposits in our furniture is reflected in the product photos throughout our website. Like any other fine furniture maker, we cannot guarantee the absence of mineral deposits or sapwood and we cannot consider their presence a reason for furniture returns.