"Never take life too seriously", that's what award-winning furniture artisan Steve Holman was thinking when he designed this spectacular custom artisan armoire. Life drops it bombshells on all of us, sometimes with explosive consequences and this "bomboire" is Steve's acknowledgement and acquiescence to that truth.
The wild swirling grain on this unique piece is the result not only of naturally occurring figure but also the way the veneer is peeled off the log which enhances the grain. The resulting grain is known as kewezinga.
Impeccable workmanship. This is a designer heirloom your family will cherish for generations.
Shown in bubinga, bubinga veneers and purple heart.
Dimensions: 48"W x 26"D x 88"H
Customize this design and work with artisan furniture maker Steve Holman, to create the perfect size, shape and style for your bedroom. Make it your own work of art! Incorporate personal touches where you like, such as handcarved names, dates, a secret false-bottom compartment or a special theme. Choose your favorite woods or those shown in the photo.
Give this Custom Artisan Armoire as a wedding or house-warming gift! The experience of working with a world renowned furniture artisan to customize a piece of furniture made especially for you is a thrill your loved one will always remember.
- Artisan crafted in Vermont, USA, of natural solid hardwoods.
- Each piece custom built with its own unique characteristics.
- Available in many FSC-certified wood choices.
- Customize to include names, dates or other creative personal touches.
- Finish: Hand-rubbed finish standard.
- Custom finishes available upon request.
- Shipping not included. Volume Discounts not available.
- Artisan furniture is the ultimate extravagant gift!
Please call or email us for your custom quote.