Our Curved Back Adirondack Chair is made from weatherproof, maintenance free recycled plastic lumber. This POLYWOOD® material offers the look, beauty and sturdiness of a traditional wood Adirondack Chair without the refinishing and upkeep worries. And POLYWOOD® will not rot, splinter, or crack. POLYWOOD® durable plastic chairs are assembled with premium stainless steel hardware. This makes our Curved Back Adirondack Chair the best option for your porch, deck, patio, garden, or lawn outdoor seating needs. Choose from 6 traditional colors. Comfortable curved back and optional Bottom or Full cushion for even extra comfort. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this chair during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching ottoman, side table or coffee table.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the beach, boat, yacht or marina
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
All colors are normally held in stock and should be ready to ship within 5 business days of placing your order. Unless your order includes cushions, please refer to the map at Figure A below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
All orders that include cushions should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map at Figure B below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.