Put your feet up on this comfy ottoman for the ultimate in outdoor relaxation. This adjustable high end luxury POLYWOOD® cushioned ottoman matches all club and mission deep-seating chairs. The Sunbrella cushions are available in many standard and custom sunbrella fabrics. High end POLYWOOD® recycled plastic lumber combined with premium stainless steel hardware makes our Deep Seating Ottoman the perfect choice for your outdoor patio, deck, porch, pool or yacht. It includes free shipping and a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Choose from 6 traditional POLYWOOD® frame colors and 13 popular cushion colors. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant designer outdoor cushioned lounge furniture. No need to store the POLYWOOD® frames of your club furniture during winter months - leave them outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Matches all deep seating chairs and sofas.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- Cushions are available in 13 Sunbrella® stock fabrics
- Marine grade cushions are resistant to weather, salt, sun, mildew and mold; they also have a built-in drain for rapid drying
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restricions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.