Our American-made, natural, solid wood Classic Shaker Wave Chair provides ergonomic support and comfort and well as high end style. These dining chairs feature a gently curved back that provides lumbar support for relaxation around the dining table.
Base Price represents side chair with upholstered seat
Shown In natural cherry with black upholstered seats
Matching Furniture is available online in our Classic Shaker Furniture Collection
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural or stained cherry
- For additional Construction and Finish Details
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
Walnut on Cherry
Ebony on Cherry
Some of our dining chairs can be customized using your own fabric for the seat cushion. If that option is shown for this chair you may follow these instructions for sending us your fabric:
- If you ordered 1 or 2 chairs, please send 3/4 yard of 56-inch wide upholstery fabric per chair.
- If you ordered 3 or more chairs,please send only 1/2 yard of 56-inch wide upholstery fabric per chair.
- Additional fabric may be required to accommodate patterns or directionals.
- For leather seats, send 7 square feet of leather per chair.
Send your fabric to:
- Be sure to include your name, address and phone number with your fabric.
- Fabric must be received within 3 weeks of your purchase to avoid delay.
VT Woods Studios COM
1135 Industrial Parkway
Lyndon, Vermont 05849
Barley Upholstered Seat
Black Upholstered Seat
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company. These professionals will deliver to your home and place your new furniture in the location of your choice.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 8-12 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.