The Cherry Moon Dovetail Platform Bed is a simple, modern bed perfect for the contemporary bedroom. Each bed is made to order in Vermont using solid, sustainably harvested woods and an eco-friendly non-toxic oil finish. Handmade, all natural, high quality beds are great for any décor. 100% American made. Beds ordered with optional underbed storage units will include a vanity footboard that extends down almost to the floor to conceal the storage units.
This bed was featured on the National Mall in Washington, DC as part of Middlebury College's 21st Century New England Farmhouse entry in a recent Solar Decathlon.
Base Price represents queen size bed with standard options
Shown In natural cherry
Matching Furniture available online in our Cherry Moon Furniture Collection
Optional 100% Natural Latex Mattresses also available
Small Item Shipping: This bed has no hardware and is very easy to assemble. If ordered with no other furniture, it may be shipped via FedEx or similar carrier and require assembly.
||Distance from Floor To
||Width of Headboard
Stretchers that run across the bed between the two side rails are 8" wide x 7⁄7" thick
Dimensions for all bed sizes can be customized for your mattress. Please Contact Us on (888) 390-5571 for details.
Your mattress will sit 12.5" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 12.5" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
- Depth of drawers, front to back is 20" (limited by drawer hardware).
- Width of drawers is determined by bed size but all available space is utilized.
- Drawers are 6" high, while overall storage unit height is determined by the available space under bed,
- Storage units are stationary and are NOT attached to the bed.
- All beds ordered with underbed storage will include a 'vanity footboard' which extends down to just above floor level to conceal the ends of the storage units beneath the bed.
- Only one storage unit will fit under a twin bed.
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company. These professionals will deliver to your home and place your new furniture in the location of your choice.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 12-16 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.