New Copeland Ingrid dining chair in solid American Walnut with plush black microfiber upholstered seat. Comfortable open back chairs available in side or arm chair style, designed to wear well with highly durable and luxurious polyester fabric. Best in its class of authentic custom fine dining furniture, this dining chair is destined to be a cherished family heirloom!
Copeland Walnut dining furniture is real solid wood fine dining furniture crafted for generations of service in your natural home. Custom handmade to order with solid natural or stained American Black Walnut wood. Mid century, modern, 1950s American design is what the Copeland Walnut dining furniture collection is all about. Handcrafted in Vermont, with sustainably harvested hardwoods, this collection combines the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms. 100% American made.
Base Price represents natural walnut wood
Shown In Natural American Black Walnut
Matching Furniture is available online in our Copeland Catalina Dining Collection or our Copeland Audrey Dining Collection.
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Walnut wood
- Available in natural walnut or walnut with slate stain
- Seat upholstery in leather, microsuede or send us your own fabric
- Clear, non-toxic, low maintenance, durable lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
Check out the Top 10 Reasons to Buy Copeland Furniture at Vermont Woods Studios
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 12-16 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.