Our Arts and Crafts Mission Sideboard or buffet, created by Vermont furniture maker Dan Mosheim, was inspired by a Greene and Green table and is built with solid natural cherry hardwood, along with fir, burl and walnut accents. Features two beautiful panel doors with custom steel hinges, and 5 drawers with Green and Greene pulls. Heirloom quality, built to last for generations.
- Starting at $12500. Contact us for a custom quote and shipping quote
- Base price represents buffet as shown.
- Shown in natural cherry with fir, burl and walnut accents
- Dimensions: 78"W x 22"D x 38"H
- Artisan crafted in Vermont, USA, of natural solid hardwoods.
- Each piece custom built with its own unique characteristics.
- Available in many FSC-certified wood choices.
- Customize to include names, dates or other creative personal touches.
- Finish: Hand-rubbed finish standard.
- Custom finishes available upon request.
- Shipping not included. Volume Discounts not available.
- Custom artisan furniture is the ultimate extravagant gift!
- Lifetime Guarantee