This rustic Antique Barnwood Armoire created from reclaimed antique barnwood and sustainably harvested wood from New England is rich with history and character. Custom made from high quality, reclaimed and recycled doors, floor boards, siding and other original components of New England's historic barns and sustainably harvested woods from New Endland.
Base price represents armoire and bookcases as shown:
- Dimensions: 84"W x 24"D x 84"H armoire
- Frame and panel doors with authentic antique wood panels
- Color-teal with natural panel doors
Contact us for a quote to customize this armoire with your choice of:
- Wood: Antique reclaimed wood or new, sustainably harvested wood
- Finish: All wax finish, distressed paint finish, varnish finish, varnish and wax finish
- Hardware: Hand forged iron hardware, painted hardware, standard hardware
- Artisan-crafted in Vermont, USA, of recycled, reclaimed barn woods
- Each piece custom-built with its own unique characteristics
- Customize to include names, dates or other creative personal touches
- Lifetime guarantee
Please call or email us for your custom quote.
Natural variations in real wood and hand applied finishes make each piece of furniture unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from real trees. They are considered hallmarks of genuine authenticity and quality.
Heartwood and Sapwood: We use both heartwood & sapwood in our furniture and do our best to keep the grain color consistent. You may however, notice grain color variations particularly on the bottom of table tops and on table legs.
Mineral Deposits: One characteristic of natural wood (particularly cherry) is the mineral deposit--a small black fleck in the grain where sap was stored. Mineral deposits (or pitch pockets) are natural and randomly occurring. They do not diminish the strength or quality of your furniture, but rather add to its uniqueness.
Cherry Wood Color: Natural cherry wood starts out as a light-toned wood. It darkens as it is exposed to light. This process depends upon the amount of natural and artificial light in the room. It can take anywhere from a month to a number of years. Most customers report that their furniture darkens within 4-6 months.
Furniture Returns: The use of sapwood and frequency of mineral deposits in our furniture is reflected in the product photos throughout our website. Like any other fine furniture maker, we cannot guarantee the absence of mineral deposits or sapwood and we cannot consider their presence a reason for furniture returns.