Our classic, high-quality American Made Mission Dining Chair is versatile enough to fit into any dining room decor. Extremely comfortable, durable and sturdy.
Base Price represents side chair with upholstered seat and standard options
Shown In natural cherry with black upholstered seats
Matching Furniture available online in our American Mission Furniture Collection
Save 20% by purchasing this piece as part of the New England Shaker Round Dining Set
||Top of Back
||Top of Seat
||Top of Arms
||14" - 20"
|Flat Wooden Seats: 0.75" thick
||Scooped Wooden Seats: 1.25" thick
||Upholstered Seats: 2.25" thick
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural or stained cherry, maple, oak or walnut woods
- For additional Construction and Finish Details
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company. These professionals will deliver to your home and place your new furniture in the location of your choice.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 8-12 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.