Enjoy outdoor dining in our high end Adirondack Bar Chairs made from low-maintenance, solid recycled plastic faux wood lumber . Looks like a traditional solid wood Adirondack Chair but faux wood means no refinishing or upkeep worries. POLYWOOD® ultra durable, all-weather plastic lumber is put together with premium stainless steel hardware. Our Adirondack Bar Chairs are the perfect choice for your outdoor porch, deck or patio dining needs. Choose from 7 traditional colors and add optional cushions for extra comfort. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. Free shipping and a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. No need to store this chair during winter months - leave it outside! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching all-weather dining table.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather furniture solution, leave outside year round
- Resists heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via common freight carrier and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 3-5 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page:
We provide wood samples for $5 each. You may keep them or return them for store credit.