New Shaker style Copeland Sarah Ingrid dining chairs in solid American cherry wood with plush black microfiber upholstered seat. Comfortable open back chairs available in side or arm chair style, designed to wear well with highly durable and luxurious polyester fabric. Customize online in your choice of wood color. Use the drop-down menu to see the choices for either natural cherry (no stain) or windsor cherry, autumn cherry, cognac cherry, saddle cherry or smoke cherry. Best in its class of authentic custom fine dining furniture, this modern Shaker dining chair is destined to be a cherished family heirloom! Matching Sarah extension table, Sarah solid top tables and similar Sarah Shaker dining chairs available.
Copeland's Sarah Dining Furniture Collection has clean Shaker style lines and balanced proportions. Handcrafted in Vermont, with sustainably harvested hardwoods and 100% American made. True New England style fine furniture, built to last and guaranteed for a lifetime.
Base Price represents natural cherry wood
Shown In Natural American Black Cherry
Matching Furniture is available online in our Copeland Sarah Dining Collection.
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Black Cherry wood
- Customize in natural cherry wood or 5 optional stain colors
- Seat upholstery in leather, microsuede or send us your own fabric
- Clear, non-toxic, low maintenance, durable, hand rubbed lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Learn more about the characteristics of cherry wood
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
Check out the Top 10 Reasons to Buy Copeland Furniture at Vermont Woods Studios
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. Once complete, your furniture is blanket wrapped and shipped by our partner, a specialty handcrafted furniture shipping and delivery company.
Current lead time for this product is approximately 12-16 weeks, including both crafting and shipping of your furniture.
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.