Why Buy Wood Furniture From VWS?
Wood furniture is for sale everywhere these days--at Walmart, TJ Maxx, Target, even between the produce and cereal aisles at the grocery store. Plus there are thousands of online stores offering wood furniture through Amazon.com, Ebay, Yahoo and Facebook.
But if you're investing in wood furniture that you're going to want to keep forever, you're probably looking for a company that knows a little something about real solid wood furniture. It's hard to believe that an online store selling pet accessories and paper towels on one page and "fine furniture" on the next is going to be able to come through on all the details involved in building, customizing, shipping and delivering top quality, high end wood furniture.
At Vermont Woods Studios, we are experts in fine wood furniture. It's the only thing we sell. All of our furniture is handmade here in Vermont by craftspeople who have been making furniture for an average of over 15 years.
We've posted our Top 10 Reasons to Buy Fine Wood Furniture From Us below, but mainly we want you to know that your complete satisfaction has always been the foundation of our growing business. We are committed to offering you the best values in real, solid wood, American made, fine furniture and following that with the most diligent customer service in the industry.
Throughout our 7 years as Vermont Woods Studios, we have focused on building trusting relationships with our customers, suppliers, and shippers. We treat them with respect, integrity and honesty. We offer the finest high quality, environmentally friendly, American made, wood furniture products and back them with a lifetime guarantee. Give us a call with your questions or concerns. We are eager to serve you. Now...
The Top 10 Reasons to Buy Fine Wood Furniture from Vermont Woods Studios
- Vermont is the Fine Furniture Capital of America and our furniture is handmade right here in the Green Mountain State by craftspeople who have been making wood furniture for an average of over 15 years. We are experts in fine wood furniture. It's the only thing we sell. It’s what we know and what we believe in. And we'll be here selling Vermont made furniture when your children and grandchildren are shopping for furniture to match the pieces you've handed down to them.
- We are dedicated to giving our customers the highest quality and best value on fine wood furniture. Compare our prices and quality. We don't think you'll find lower prices for the level of quality, customization and service we offer, but if you do give us a call. We have a Low Price Guarantee on all Copeland Furniture and we'll work hard to exceed your expectations in the pricing of all our Vermont made furniture lines.
- We are the only furniture retailer we know of that offers a lifetime guarantee on our fine wood furniture.
- We offer Free shipping and delivery (including white glove service for most items) and we are experts in shipping fine handmade furniture. We have shipped to every state in America.
- Our furniture is made with eco-friendly wood that is sustainably harvested from local and regional forests in America. No imported or rare or endangered rainforest woods are used in our furniture. It is organic, natural and finished with non-toxic family-friendly finishes.
- In that spirit of both environmental and economic sustainability, we are committed to the promotion of American made furniture. Our business is growing and customers can be proud that their purchase is creating new American jobs, while preserving USA forestlands for future generations.
- When you call us, you'll talk to a real person who is an expert on high quality, Vermont made fine wood furniture. We understand the construction strategies and methods for each of our furniture lines, including the use of solid woods versus high quality wood veneers. We can advise you on wood species, wood finishes, shipping options, lead times, construction details, furniture comparisons, pricing and more.
- We do not collect taxes unless you live in Vermont, Tax free policy.
- We use a portion of the profits from our wood furniture to conserve forests, plant trees and save endangered species from going extinct due to habitat destruction. Read more about our environmental mission and how we are involved in supporting our community.
- We are the only furniture company we know of that publishes analytical data from our customer surveys. Check us out before you buy! We have a 98% Customer Satisfaction Rating for our Vermont Made Furniture.
And here's a bonus reason. You can customize our furniture, either online or by phone. We offer everything from minor customizations of the dimensions of a table, to the design and crafting of unique, ultra luxury custom artisan furniture. Learn more in our Vermont Furniture Encyclopedia and give us a call with your thoughts and questions!
Looking for Copeland Furniture or Outdoor Furniture? Check out: