We proudly guarantee the craftsmanship and materials in our wood furniture for the lifetime of the original owner.
We are meticulous in every aspect of crafting your fine furniture, from hand-selecting the wood, to designing the joinery, to applying a low-maintenance, durable finish.
- Proper care will ensure a lifetime of use from your Vermont Woods Studios furniture.
- Should our furniture fail at any time during the life of the original owner because of workmanship or a failure of the wood materials, we will either repair it or replace it at our discretion.
- This guarantee does not apply to any damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or normal wear and tear.
- Purchaser must provide original bill of sale and is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the product return.
- Custom pieces may be excluded. Call or email us for details.
- The natural characteristics of organic wood, for example grain variations and mineral deposits, have no effect on the structural integrity and durability of your furniture and are thus not applicable under the lifetime guarantee.
- Home decor items including tableware, kitchenware, wine and stemware, bowls, coasters and cutting boards are excluded from the lifetime guarantee.
- Customer must contact us to discuss details and receive a return authorization number to initiate the lifetime guarantee process.
- Our chairs are designed to support 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this will void our lifetime guarantee.
A word about the natural characteristics of wood.
Vermont Woods Studios encourages artisans to bring out the genuine inherent beauty of natural wood in every piece of furniture we produce. This means that when other furniture makers are stripping away the characteristic beauty of the wood with chemical processes, we are encouraging artisans to work with natural, distinguishing marks when and where they occur. This makes each piece of our furniture exceptional and unique. Organic markings such as mineral deposits and grain contrasts should not be viewed as flaws, on the contrary, they are true indications of genuine authenticity, much like the nubs in fine fabrics like silk and linen. Read more about the natural characteristics of woods. If you are purchasing cherry wood furniture, be sure to anticipate the occurrence of natural mineral deposits in the cherry wood.
POLYWOOD® Outdoor Patio Furniture Lifetime Guarantee
In addition to POLYWOOD®'s standard 20 year warranty, Vermont Woods Studios backs the product with our own Lifetime Guarantee for residential use. We Are the Only POLYWOOD® Retailer Offering This Level of Buyer Protection.
We are meticulous in every aspect of providing your POLYWOOD® outdoor furniture and we are proud to stand behind it with a lifetime guarantee on workmanship and materials for all POLYWOOD® furniture in residential use. A few details:
- Proper care will ensure a lifetime of use from your POLYWOOD® furniture
- Should POLYWOOD® furniture fail at any time during the life of the original owner because of workmanship or a failure of the POLYWOOD® materials, we will either repair or replace it at our discretion
- This guarantee does not apply to any damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, unauthorized repairs, natural disasters, acts of God, accident or normal wear and tear over the years
- This guarantee does not apply to the hardware used to assemble the POLYWOOD® furniture or to aluminum frames. See hardware specs and maintenance
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God
- Purchaser must provide original bill of sale and is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the product return. Call or email us for assistance
We offer the standard POLYWOOD® one year warranty for furniture in commercial use starting from the date of purchase.