Apartment Therapy is one of our favorite interior design websites. They're always finding some new, creative way to beautify your home and make it a relaxing respite.
I love their motto: "saving the world, one room at a time". Check it out for gorgeous photos and ideas about achieving simplicity, luxury and affordability in your home.
We're always pleased when Vermont Woods Studios gets a mention from Apartment Therapy because our missions seem synergistic. This week they featured our Vermont Made Shaker Style Furniture Sale on their Weekend Guide– I guess because it's simple, luxurious and affordable.
So, if you made a New Years resolutions to de-clutter and organize your apartment, check our natural, sustainable Shaker bookcases and file cabinets sale. 2012 is your year to go green and go home!
You May Also Like
- Vermont Furniture Makers Participate in Open Studio Next Weekend
- Vermont Woods Studios Furniture Featured in New England Home Magazine
- Our American Made Furniture Collection Featured on SustainableWoods.com
- Customized Furniture from Vermont Woods to be Featured on About.com
- Vermont Modern Bed and TV Console Featured in Local Magazine for Seniors