Maple Wood Furniture on Pinterest
Heather B has posted a really nice pinterest board for our Maple Wood Furniture. Little known fact: almost everything in our online fine furniture store is available in maple wood. But unfortunately for maple lovers, most of our pictures show our furniture in natural cherry or walnut wood.
The fact is that every piece of fine furniture we make is built to order with the customer’s choice of wood. Black cherry is by far the most popular wood these days so naturally that’s what most of our pictures are of. But all of our craftspeople work in maple wood, as well as cherry, walnut and usually a couple other hardwoods native to the Northeast.
Mid Century Modern Maple Bedroom Sets by Copeland
If you’re looking for a top quality maple wood bedroom set, we have three sets photographed in maple, the:
- Astrid mid-century modern bedroom furniture by Copeland
- Harbor Island organic, green certified (by the Forest Stewardship Council FSC) bedroom furniture by Copeland
- Soho mid-century modern bedroom furniture by Copeland
Copeland is a leader in mid-century modern American style furniture and, lucky for us maple fans, they are right in the middle of Vermont maple country. Much of their maple wood is harvested right around their shop and green certified by the Forest Stewardship Council FSC.
Shaker, Mission, Modern and Traditional Maple Furniture
If Mid-century modern’s not your thing, check out our traditional handmade Shaker style furniture, mission furniture, modern furniture or traditional furniture styles. All pieces can be made to order in real maple wood. Just use the drop-down menus to customize your order or give us a call or visit us in our showroom.
And if you do order maple bedroom, dining room or home office, mind if we photograph it for our website?
You May Also Like
- Copeland Bedroom Sets: Best Value in Solid Wood, Vermont Made Furniture
- High End, Modern, Contemporary Wood Bedroom Furniture by Copeland
- Maple and Walnut Furniture: Custom 2 Tone Designs by Copeland
- Hardwood Furniture: Cherry, Maple, Oak or Walnut?
- Mid Century Modern: From Bedroom Furniture to Architecture